Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mac get's a Mac lookalike



It looks like an iBook, smells like an iBook, but take off its cover and trust me, its not an iBook. It's got 512mb RAM, 80gb hard drive, DVD burner, Wireless G, SD card reader, Firewire, 12.1" XGA display, and only weighs 4 pounds! This is the device you'll be communicating with having cybersex with me on for the forseeable future.

UPDATE!
Less than three days after buying this, I left it sitting near a candle and melted the entire back panel of the LCD screen! Me to store clerk: "I swear it was like this when I opened the box!" Store clerk to me: "I told you never to come back to this store, and here you are."

2 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

big ups all the averatec massif inside the place tonite tonite say BOH!!!

 
At 1/04/2006 1:11 AM, Blogger macattack said...

I have an insider question that only you can answer, since we're both named mac. I know I often have to clarify that its "mac" not "matt" by making a witty pun. For a while, i went from "no it's mac. Life "Daddy Mac," or "Mac Daddy," whichever you prefer." to "No, it's Mac, as in "I Mac" or "ohhhhh Power Mac." Or something to that cheezy effect. How do you feel about Mac computers? Do they tarnish our good name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home