Friday, May 12, 2006

DJing @ Carnival of Curiosities Fashion Show NYC!




Wow what a night! Despite several mishaps setting up, I was able to throw down a killer DJ set for the packed boat full of models and camera strapped onlookers. It was a truly awesome experience for me. When, Oh when, can I quit my day job and become the globe-trotting-DJ-boy-from-the-future that my mother always knew I was!? haha!

Here's a gallery of pics I took from the DJ booth with my MDA phone. My pals took some great shots with their real cameras though; which I will post here as soon as they're up!

Carnival of Curiosities Fashion Show Pic Gallery

If anyone wants to check out my beats from last night, I've got all three hour-long mixes up for downloading right here!
Mac Harris SIRIUS Mixes


Was anybody at the show? Comments!

2 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's some good "dj-ing"

 
At 5/15/2006 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home